Thursday, February 17, 2005
Valentine's Day
i know its been 2 days since v-day...just didn't have the time to write lately...want to thank all my frenz for the wishes and gifts...and of course to my dear sis...thank u for the beautiful necklace...love ya girl!! to my dear tiny...thank u for the choc...seems like as years go by,our presents seems to get more bigger and more expensive!! maybe next year u cud get me a car?? ;) and of course to jambu..thank u for charlie!!! m gonna buy a plastic knife and glue it to his hands!! ;)
to everyone else tat i didn't get the chance to wish....i wanna thank u all for ur friendship, love and support...u all have a special place in my heart...not just on v-day but every single day of the year!! may u all be happy always...
lastly but definately not least...to my parents and family...i love you all very much...thank u for ur undying love for the past 22 years of my life...may there be many more in the future.

love,
afnie
posted by Afnie at 12:28 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Me Myself and I
Nur Afnie Arifin
25 year old female
About Me:
See my profile...

My Previous Posts
My Archives
My Links
My Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie