Thursday, November 17, 2005
:) POTTER fever :)
:) potter!! :)

eeeekkkkk!!! its finally the 17th of nov!!! iv been waiting for this day for months....nak tgk harry potter!! while i'm writing this entry,my kiddies,afiq and muaz are both watching it in kl...hhmmpphh!! nvm..m gonna watch it tonite anyway...11 +- show...i cant wait! :)
enuff about the potter kid...i woke up today with a huge grin on my face...spain drew this morning...1-1..which means,they qualify wit agg 6-2!! viva espana!! :)
i cant wait to settle my psm and go home...sleep,eat,watch tv...hhmmmm...heaven...not to mention my cookie will be like only 15 minutes away :)
noticed all the smiley face?? can't help it...*muah*
posted by Afnie at 5:57 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Me Myself and I
Nur Afnie Arifin
25 year old female
About Me:
See my profile...

My Previous Posts
My Archives
My Links
My Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie