Wednesday, February 23, 2005
MU vs Milan
The game every true mu fan has been waiting for...the big clash with the mighty milan....at..old trafford....with the return of my dear abg besar(hopefully he'll get to play)and the current form of kiddies roon and ro...along with the excellent current form of capitan...Keano and geng...hopefully we'll win big....plus...i'll get to watch the game at Safiah!!! nak tgk maldini puas2!! ehem....(maldini je ok...it's not like he's gonna score)and maybe nesta... ;p
hopefully i'll be going to class network encik muhalim tomorrow proudly wearing red...wait a minute!!! it's in the basket already!!!!!!! nvm...hopefully with a huge smile on my face like today...hey...who cud resists after watching arsenal fall 3-1!!!! Ok...let's not dwell on tat....GOOOO UNITED!!!!
posted by Afnie at 4:25 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Me Myself and I
Nur Afnie Arifin
25 year old female
About Me:
See my profile...

My Previous Posts
My Archives
My Links
My Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie