Friday, December 09, 2005
miss world!!
miss world :)
:) m not feeling so good lately...but cant complain my "waking up at noon,eat,watch tv,eat som more,watch tv,sleep again...shopping,etc" lifestyle...altho m quite sad MU dah out of europe...but...some how tak depress sgt...dunno y...nvm...anyway...esok miss world!! nak tgk dgn mama :) suke tgk such comp so dat i can kutuk2 the pretty girls just coz secretly i wish i look as gud as them...hhmmm...shud go do my sit ups now...burn the pizzas n candy bar i had for my dinner...not to mention my tea...aarrgghhh....cant wait to watch narnia tomorrow with my cookie n my kiddies...muah to ya all :)
posted by Afnie at 5:46 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Me Myself and I
Nur Afnie Arifin
25 year old female
About Me:
See my profile...

My Previous Posts
My Archives
My Links
My Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie