Friday, August 24, 2007
life
It's amazing how in a flick of a moment your life changes completely...how people change...i saw my cousin today...i knew she's home...and i wonder what would happen should i see her face to face..well..i got my answers just now..guess its easy for some people to simply throw the last 23 years you share with your family so suddenly...your cousins who you grow up with...i cud never have predicted or even imagine such an honest relationship can be taken away from you so suddenly and cruelly..thankfully i have my beautiful family...my loving frens and my soulmate...for those i lost along the way,i can only pray for their happiness...even tho it excludes me.
love always

**1st publish 13th April 2007
posted by Afnie at 6:53 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Me Myself and I
Nur Afnie Arifin
25 year old female
About Me:
See my profile...

My Previous Posts
My Archives
My Links
My Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie